Monday, April 25, 2011

April 25th

I have had such a fun time so far this Easter Holiday (that sounds so British!!).

On Thursday: We didn't go to school because it was child pick up day ( all of the boarding schools near all ended on the same day), so there would be lots of traffic and there was suppose to be riots. There was some things out in Masaka, but luckily not in Mukono. I ended up going up to Alyssas house and chilling with her for the afternoon. We watched Harry Potter and decided that we would have a marathon and watch all of them while were out of school.

On Friday: We went to the children's rehabilitation centre for children with physical disabilities. I had such a fun time. We coloured with them and played games. They are such sweet children!! We are so blessed with the medical help that we can receive. They didn't let their disabilities stop them from having good attitudes.

Saturday: I was in charge of babysitting the kids while my parents and Eric went to Stake Conference in Kampala. I absolutely love babysitting!!! We went to the Scully's to colour Easter eggs, and then we had an Easter egg hunt. It almost felt like we were back home!

Sunday: We had Stake Conference. It was amazing!!! Elder and Sister Watson of the seventy were there. I also happen to see a gorgeous missionary!! No joke, he was so cute (it might be because I rarely see any white boys, so when I do find one, they happen to be pretty cute). :) Luckily, I got a picture of him so I can look at him whenever I want too. (don't worry, I'm not boy crazy)

I have been trying to treasure ever possible moment with Eric because he leaves on Tuesday to go back to Provo to the MTC. Mom has made it a reality as she has been crying non-stop for about 3 days. I know that he will be a fantastic missionary!! Not seeing him for 2 years will be hard though. I guess it's just weird to think that when he gets back, I will be a senior! Crazy.

I can't believe that we only have 3 months!! How time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment