Sunday, March 20, 2011

March 20th

Friday was international day at my school. This meant that we could wear our flag colors and didn't have to wear our uniforms (that is a blessing because they are pretty ugly). It was actually pretty cool. It was really interesting see all of the different nationalities that go to my school. I love the diversity!! :) There is only 2 Americans in my grade. Then during lunch, we got to taste all of the different foods we brought. I have never had such good food!! I was stuffed after! The downside of the day was that I had swimming after lunch (it's hard to swim on a really full stomach). Plus, swimming is torture. I don't see the point of learning how to swim the "proper" way. I think that I can swim just fine.

So, story of the week (this is what I have to deal with with the boys in my class): in Bio, we were talking about the brain. We somehow got on the subject of babies and how they can see and hear when they are born, they just don't understand what they are seeing or hearing. So this guy then said, "So, I could swear at a baby and it wouldn't know!" That sums up the boys. :) I thought it was pretty funny though.

No comments:

Post a Comment