Sunday, February 20, 2011

Swimming

Feb 17th
So today the campus closed because of the elections tomorrow, so it was really quite. I’m guessing tonight won’t be though. At about 2, Liza and I decided to go outside and read (aka: getting a sun tan). Reading didn’t really work so we just lay there. I started thinking how ridiculous we must look when Alyssa came and started laughing at us. I don’t think people are used to people lying on the grass here. She asked if we wanted to go swimming instead. Of course, I wanted too, but Liza didn’t (her loss). We drove to Seeta to a hotel with a swimming pool. Because it was a weekday, the pool was empty. It was so nice!! We literally just floated for about 2 hours in the pool. Having no care in the world. I had so much fun!!! What nice people there are here!! And I can say that I did find a better way to get some sun. ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment